About the Farmer Exchange service
Medallion Farmer Exchange Service is a livestock swap service. It is an easy and economical system that provides value for non-productive stock, by exchanging stock for high quality dog food. Send the stock when convenient, get the dog food when you need it.
How the service works
- If you have not used the service before, open an account either on line or by contacting Medallion Pet Foods.
- To book in the stock you wish to send to Medallion, either go on-line or give us a call. We will confirm the booking promptly.
- Sending your stock
- Don’t forget to complete an Animal Status Declaration (ASD) form and send with the stock. (This is mandatory)
- Send your stock to Medallion Pet Foods , 26 Coughlan Road, Waipukurau, Central Hawke’s Bay.
- Once the livestock is processed, Medallion will send you advice with Farmer Exchange credits earned based on the dressed weight of the livestock. You can choose to receive your reports by email or post.
- The Medallion Farmer Exchange credits owing to you will be applied to your personal account.
- Your Medallion Farmer Exchange credits can then be redeemed for Medallion dog food products at stockists. Alternatively, dog food can be collected direct from our Waipukurau factory. The Medallion Farmer Exchange credits will be automatically deducted from your account.
- We send you a statement at the end of each month if you have exhausted your credit, or every six months if you still have a positive balance.
- You can LOGIN to this website to check your balance at any time.
- If your account runs into debit, you will receive a monthly statement whichyou can settle by cash payment (like any other business account), or simply send in more livestock to top up your account.